February 2012 - Yavenvale Annual Sale
Average Price: $5,510
Top Price: $18,000
Name of Top Price Animal: Yavenvale Fusion F078 (P)
Sire of Top Price Animal: Bowen Tornado Z260
Purchaser of Top Price Animal: Glenalbyn Props, Dromore Station, Wilcannia, NSW
Comments: The most successful Yavenvale sale to date. The largest crowd and most registered buyers competed on the biggest (and best) offering ever at Yavenvale which resulted in our highest average and number of bulls sold. Tremendous commercial support from new and past clients including the top price purchaser and a host of multiple buyers from five states. Buyers were chasing bulls with balanced Breedplan figures including breed leading carcase data and excellent doing ability.
The second half of the catalogue averaged more than the first half showing just how much depth was in this year's sale team. Great paddock orders on completion of the sale saw over 100 bulls cleared for the day.
The good news kept coming with Yavenvale named one of eight finalists in the Stock and Land Beef Week heifer challenge.
- March 2013 - Newcomen Herefords Sale
- May 2013 - Wodonga 48th Merial Eprinex Show & Sale
- March 2013 - Nunniong Annual Sale
- March 2013 - Mawarra 40th Annual Sale
- March 2013 - Countryman Invitational Sale
- March 2013 - Mount Difficult Poll Herefords Sale
- March 2013 - Diamond Poll Hereford Sale
- March 2013 - Wirruna Autumn Sale Report
- February 2013 - Oak Downs & Kerlson Pines Sale
- March 2013 - Tarcombe Herefords Annual Sale